Saturday, June 26, 2010

13 Months Baby Schedule

EBRU TO!

So now I tell you something so I have banned
PC and my PC is not connected anyway because we have set up my room quite new and I have no time anyway because now comes the testimony and soon! for the latest work I need to learn: and in the blog ebru-sara-news sc I hreibe do not yet see if you can! you got me but kicked! I can not go there to write! so check erstrmal to before you are so stupid comments here discharges ! and to clarify one thing I'm here often enough and attachments if it bothers you that I write here at the moment can not stop then go to another blog! you have here is not applicable! Remember! So if you have a problem with the writing I can not (here) I'm just PCH FOR YOU! ACH AND WAS STILL! when I go to the pc then only in secret intelligence to check!

0 comments:

Post a Comment