Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Mino And Ultra Hd

A year


published exactly a year ago I here my first post, thus was born my blog. This year a lot has happened, I was traveling a lot, I have many pictures taken, collected impressions and shopped a little.


Also my blog has changed over the course of this year a little, the contributions have changed, the comments and reader were more (get the 40 readers today and very happy about it) and at some point between them has also changed my layout. I can hereby already past 152 post something that I look back and even after a year still fun. My blog is now very dear to my heart and I never thought that I have a year would really hold out.
But using many nice readers and comments, it was not that hard. So I would like to again thank my dear readers! It is easier to perform a simple a blog, if you know that there are people who read what you write here.
I would be glad if the next year full of great moments is. And maybe even find one or the other even as a reader the way to my blog that would love me anyway much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment