Monday, February 7, 2011

Diagram Of Traditional Thai Costume

[Review] John Frieda Dream Silk Shampoo & Conditioner + miracle

Hello my friends ...

before about 1 1 / 2 weeks I complained loudly about my dry hair ... recommended two friends me while John Frieda. I had some years ago tried a heat protection spray and was more than disappointed ... then came my time, natural cosmetics and therefore interested me not at all times silicone products.

For my birthday I included a basket Present, among other things, two Pröbchen dream of Silk Shampoo Conditioner and the daily miracle mentioned.





I was skeptical approach to the matter. Again, I thought, well, hair is always in the ass, so just try! ".

Packaging: to package I must say I do not have much ... the pictures say it all:)

Content: are each 250 ml contain, in the Daily miracle cure containing 200 ml .

Price: Please contact buys you no John Frieda Douglas! In DM it is as expensive as I find had. The rinse and shampoo cost about 6 €, respectively, in the daily miracle I'm not sure they were included in the Present basket .. my guess is € at the 8 / 9!
can tell by the smell ... it produced, I am not a skin from the stool, but I have not'm running to the bathroom and throw up::
smell), I find the shampoo has a slightly harsher smell, reminds me a little men in shampoos.

effect My hair had niiiie something better. I do not know if it's up to the shampoo or the mud or in the daily miracle cure ... but my dry, brittle hair is blond barely frizzig and feel almost at full health. By far the best product I have ever been .... I've tried a few shampoos and conditioners, even very expensive hairdresser supply stores ... but that is really by far the best. I can recommend 100%!

I was surfing the Internet a little time and look to see whether other women are, in my opinion:

0 comments:

Post a Comment