Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tabloid Pay Lots Of Money

Product Reviews - Knorr Bouillon Pur

while ago was a surprisingly small package with me. OK, not very surprisingly, but at least one surprise in the size format:)

with the sender, I could not do anything, just as with the company's tape, but the package has been opened but before it even tell:), because on the side of the parcel is "bouillon packets with dish towel" - clearly, I did notice:)

is in the nice letter that:

love product testers (the masculine form I have now been removed twice),

congratulations, you have been selected by Knorr.
Take us with the unique opportunity Knorr Bouillon Pur meet to try and impress family, acquaintances and friends for that. And an attractive profit opportunity awaits you too.

[...]


Wow, I'm already excited and looking forward to the test:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment