Friday, February 18, 2011

Men Brazilian Wax Ann Arbor

Nivea - Diamond Gloss gloss finish ...

... finish brillance

received late last year, some many a nice little card for the diamond gloss polished finish of Nivea - redeem at Karstadt and Galeria Kaufhof.

on the voucher itself + on the remaining paper was nowhere "while stocks last". So I thought to myself, before I was still in turmoil in between the Christmas rush, you have to get the product in January 11 and one probably because the way I can still somewhere Grab a small excavation:)
Far from it, I should even wait for the Nivea lady who gallantly overlaid their lunch break a lot and I was forced to another lady who was not responsible for Nivea, but did notice. I was told that I'm a day late, all gone. Suuuper, and the voucher went up by 31 January 11-2 Where before I was there.

I'm pissed out!

Later I read on a blogger that they received no longer their product and thus to Nivea and wrote their product finally has received.
Wow, I try sometimes, thought I me and made me a bit of air in the mail and lo and behold, it came back the same standard mail, which I had already read the blogger.
madness because my mail was not very well-read?

Anyway, a few days later came a package from the Nivea Diamond Gloss ...


Now I ask myself, am I glad that I have yet to get the product without hesitation or should I annoy me that my message was apparently not fully read and I do still wonder what if you still want to complain?

I do not know yet ...
But a Dankeschööön for the redirect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment