Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Make A Wa Hoo Board

Hippsy Nieren-/Hüftwärmer

some time ago I got a Hippsy Nieren-/Hüftwärmer www.hippsy.at of sent for testing.

Sorry, not my favorite color, but, with the designated color, lemon, I'm perfectly content, as it looks to me like sunshine yellow and easy color beautifully lit:)


I find the name Hippsy "if only very original, appropriate and just beautiful:)

For me as a kidney-damaged patients is the Hippsy a daily companion now and he really thinks what he promises, even if I can not fix all:)

The Hippsy Nieren-/Hüftwärmer consists of 95% cotton, 5% spandex (Lycra)


  • The Hippsy ® Sashes / Hüftwärmer keep their bodies warm and middle preserved by the constant temperature of their waist.
  • protecting their kidneys to cold, hypothermia, draft, colds and other hazards. Because heat is the basis for the health of their kidneys and kidneys healthy guarantee their well-being.
  • The Hippsy ® Sashes / Hüftwärmer is a conscious decision to to effectively prevent colds. For the bare waist down very easily and provides bacteria an opportunity to multiply. This disease is caused.
  • The constant holding of the renal and abdominal region, Hippsy ® Sashes / free Hüftwärmer of lower back pain and alleviates menstrual discomfort and stomach irritation.
The fashion aspect is the here and here can read is, for me, frankly secondary. Even though I find it nice when the bright yellow from under other colors shining and it looks great, I think the primary health more important to me. There

For the athletes among us there are a few specially Nieren-/Hüftwärmer and called Hippsy Move . Hippsy Move to more protection for the sensitive kidney area to provide sporting activities and these are currently in 3 different colors.

I give my yellow Hippsy ago and can not recommend this type of renal heat really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment