Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Dress Cute In Disney Worl

Review: Essential Care

A few days I have two beautiful products from Essential Care sent to I was allowed to test.

Essential Care is a small family from Suffolk in England, who specializes in the manufacture of cosmetic products made from pure organic.


Thanks to the very nice mail contact with Ms. Toth, I was asked if I'd be interested in specific products.
First, I had decided on a product for lip care balm marigolds, I really liked products for lips, nails, hand and foot care and use most.

The marigold balm is a small all-rounder:
Lip Care - Cleansers - Makeup Remover - Hand Cream - Nail Care - Body Butter - Foot Cream

Although the balm has many uses, I use it mostly as a lip balm. It is rich and for the still-cold season best for dry and chapped lips.

The second product is a hand and body lotion .
For very dry, chapped or dried skin from the sun! A fast-absorbing lotion with olive and sesame oils, chosen for their positive UV properties and soothing aloe leaf juice and relaxing marigold extracts. Delicately scented with soothing essential oils like lavender oil.

I am very satisfied with both products and you do not need too much of the crowd, so that one of the products for a long time he has practiced.
greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment