Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Change A Buick Enclave Tail Light

... My wish list at 1000 € Plus.de

Hello my friends ...
Yesterday the small Zerrschmetterling sat in front of the PC and plumbed the depths of the Internet.
Nagut ... like every day they came and looked at blogspot.de the latest news about their favorite blog on ... but she discovered advertisement for a contest on plus.de .. Nothing clicked on the link knowing it ... she thought nothing of it ... great 'Plus ... Plus it is a supermarket? What do the Great give away food they know ... ?!'... are looking more closely at the website and was proved wrong. On the page you can buy almost anything .... from pretty furniture and car and bicycle Article to mobile phones, MP3 players, TVs, etc. .. . and many other categories and articles
The Zerrschmetterling was really surprised;) "DA DO I GET INVOLVED!" she thought, and clicked through the site ... "You can win a 1000 € voucher?" she thought, and grabbed three things of which they knew they could never afford in the basket ...

What were this, they would immediately tell you, of course, p:




A Sony Ericsson X10 for € 469.00

Had So together € 905.90!

"If anything, because even" she thought. "My cell phone is by my ex-boyfriend away with it ... fast ... because the new phone would fit perfectly ... my digital camera falls apart slowly zooms bad, everything blurred .... and I wanted Epillierer already are a couple of years.. you know, of course, that the probability of winning is very small.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," she said to herself, designed the shopping cart graphic ...

"I can not write good poems," she thought. "I can not cool Drawing on the stories .... I am not the best! But maybe I've sooo lucky and manage to still to come in the last three ... that would be Waaahnsinn ^____^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

would
Anyone have quickly involved: The raffle entdet today, 01/31/2011 and 23:59 h.
Just visit the plus side and read you the Teinahmebedingungen by (:

I must say a big kudos to increase ... not only because of the great competition which is very very generous .... I find the page a different image, gives than that which had previously Plus. If I Plus thought I had to think of a cheap supermarket. But the presentation of evidence by the online shop, plus that can be different. Respect !^___^

Plus.de I thank for the opportunity to win such a great prize and I wish all participants good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment