Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can You Trade Soul Silver

500 readers Contest

I just breathtaking 500-reader contest found * _ * Lately, I have indeed no longer participated in sooo many contests, it's kind of a) annoying for you, you zuzuspamen with lottery advertising, and 2 ) I find it annoying for me to write every time NEN review and then in the end but did not win .. so I decided not to participate at every little competition, but only in what I find just great and where I can not resist ...

Like this:




*___________* How cool is that? * * * Drools * swarm

The contest runs from 27.1.-31.1. :) And it can be to http://reader-meet-the-author.blogspot.com win * _ *

We should still answer the question of what we like its layout or what we would change. So I think the layout is super nice and can stay that way (:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment