Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christian Messages For New Convert

MAC LE WONDER WOMAN

I also understand that should come out in March 2011, a MAC Wonder Woman LE.
unfortunately I do not know if it comes out in March in America or even here. But I guess in America ...

Some find the packaging probably cheap, but I really love it!
birthday soon and I'll be a little money aside, ogling me quite a few things:)

Here are the photos:
















I would like: the red nail polish, lip gloss the nude, the nude / pink lipstick, and the golden pigment one of the bronzer, but I do not know what there ... somehow both beautiful. Less than 100 € I'll probably come out of there not: (

I really love this kitschy, trashy plastic design: D

What would you find it interesting ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment