Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yamaha Phazer Carburetor Balancing

review: SHATLER cocktails

Thanks to the Ladies test I was able to test SHATLER's Cocktails.

Posted by SHATLER's:
SHATLER's offers A selection of the most popular classic cocktail pre-mixed ready and individually packaged in boxes of. So now everyone has always and everywhere the possibility of organizing with the fruity drinks a spontaneous cocktail party ...
offered varieties:

with alcohol


without alcohol


Since you could choose two cocktails, I decided to Pina Colada and Sex on the Beach.


Yesterday, I tested it with my loved ones together and I have come to the conclusion: hmm .. it's a nice thing for the home, the handle and manufacture is very simple and even that everything is already mixed together in a small cardboard box is nice, but I prefer it the cocktail at the bar

The taste both fallen through. The Pina Colada for me tasted too sweet and the pineapple drowned out the coconut flavor.
Sex on the Beach was a little better, but the fruity-sweet temptation came. Fruity was cocktails, definitely, but to me bitter and not sweet - too bad.

However, it was a nice experience, these cocktails in this version to test, even though I would not buy private well, but I've only tested the first two.

to SHATLER's shop - if you want to order the ready-mixed cocktails.

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment