Thursday, January 6, 2011

Filmy Onlinelektor.pl

'Leonaildesign' for the poor .... My

Two days ago I really was boring. Silk recently I have the Little Teasers Burlesque set of OPI. I could not really decide which color had to first believe in it ... but then I decided to paint "Ali's Big Break". A beautiful red with glitter particles.
silk recently I have also the 'nail art stylist' of essence. Well, I was bored and I always wanted to have a Leodesign on my nails.
I chose a black-out from the depths of my collection of nail polish and examined with a picture of a Leonaildesign from the Internet.

Out came my first ... well ... we call It mal 'Nail the poor'. Not beautiful, but I think that I have something done before, it is already. Used

so I have the following:
- Ali's Big Break by OPI as base
- 20 FATAL multidimensional by essence
- nail art stylist of essence for the 'spots'
- the spots were still painted or made with the 22 Long Lasting Nail Color by Rival de Loop
(?) - color extend beyond LACK of Rival de Loop as a top coat. Unfortunately, the spots a little blurred = /

Here's a picture. muuuch which is too dark. But with the Light (which was not really there: D) no wonder:


It took better than 1-1 1 / 2 hours! to paint with his right hand is still, with the left hand it was a little harder:)

Not pretty but rarely XD


Knutsch you \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment