Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hampton Bay Altura 68 In Ceiling Fan Light Kit

Circle Scarf for bloggers


As you know, you have last year by Stylight can get hold of a beautiful bracelet ... this year set Stylight top it! Each blogger gets, if he writes a report on the Stylight action, a beautiful Circle Scarf!


The main prize is a SLR camera from Canon ... (man, that would be a hammer if I would win! ^ ^)

We are also our bloggers and our HOT LABEL HOT TREND mention for this year. say

I have to I'll do me in such matters always hard to say.

As I once HOT LABEL element, element I love \u0026lt;3

My HOT TREND remains the skinny jeans. At best a skinny jeans in typical used-look, close-fitting but not too hüftig. I know I'm no little butt, but I can not expect from a pair of trousers that you can not see dauernt my bottom half, or;)

If you want to learn drüebr, then visits the Stylight-Facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment