Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jeff Hardy's Painting Games

new layout, no photos and Co.

huhu,

my blog needed a new dress. For the time being is the current "dress", but which I would like to change soon.
Even though I love the autumn and winter, I've lost my heart in the spring, so I long for the spring sunshine and have therefore my layout can be designed lighter. I was tired of the dreary darkness, because it inhibited me constantly to write a meaningful contribution.

I had received in the last days of great products to test them, but I can currently do not put photos on the blog, I'll go with a small netbook online, for my 7 year old laptop has a well- virus and it must play on my love again. And photos on the Netbook of play proves to be difficult for me.

Well, I hope I can offer something more to the GR, one probably with a cocktail next to me:)

ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment