Friday, January 14, 2011

Pin Do Microsoft 5000

AllesAnna.de? Free

Hello my friends,
actually I wanted to just write nothing, but I'm sick and I wrote again today not intend, I thought to myself that I can still write a little something.
Just now I saw for the first time (I must confess I do not watch much TV), an online chemist shop in the TV advertising. Until 15.1. get loud advertising 15% discount. The site is http://www.allesanna.de .
Curious, I looked around me, I hoped to discover something chic.
nil. The choice is really thin, and the products .. anyway .. Nivea, Manhattan. This one gets really in any drugstore:) Too bad.
I would find an online store to sell the Catrice would be great. The LE's also sold under the motto "first come, first serve. :) But unfortunately this was not the case.

Wishing you a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment