Friday, January 21, 2011

Cruising Spots In South Beach

review: Airwaves Strong

For some time I logged on to a marketing platform ( http://www.trnd.com/ ), here you can test with any luck some products. And this happiness I have right now that there is a new chewing gum with a high menthol content of Airwaves.
Since the package with a lot of chewing gum with me today arrived here, a little report and some photos of the unpacking.

The gum is very strong and sharp, but those who like chewing gum is chewed like chewing gum found in this (my sister and my father were very enthusiastic). The taste lasts very long, so you can breathe again really very good.


The many chewing gums in the near future I will spread well throughout my friends and acquaintances.


Tonight, for me still to Göttingen Vapiano with some friends, I am looking forward to it very much (Photos to follow defined here).


0 comments:

Post a Comment