Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mount Nordic Bindings

Review: Gods gifts

- after I can finally sit on my old laptop and the camera software again hinhaut, I can start as usual -

early January I received a product of gods gifts for testing, but later read more.

Göttergaben.com is a fresh shop cosmetics Producing according to your wishes. In these areas you can search for you, and then put together what you like:
bath balls , Massage Bar , body scrub , gods cream , lip balm , facial cleanser or one probably has something nice compiled as gift to continue giving.

All products are gifts from the gods themselves tested - never on animals! A very large top, which to me is very very important. Also, no mineral oils, no synthetic emulsifiers, no synthetic fragrances and preservatives used. Instead, use the power of nature and uses high-quality, pure essential oils.

If you still want to know more about who is gods gifts, what they do and what they believe, then you can watch here informed.

Now to my review: Earned



gods gifts Posted by to body scrub "spirulina" :
The relaxing and soothing effect Spirulina algae scrub contains valuable minerals, vitamins and trace elements from the ocean, pamper your skin.
It is intended to protect the natural acid mantle of your skin and make sure that you feel comfortable in your skin. Rice bran oil and evening primrose oil provide silky smooth and supple skin. Lavender and basil oil to let you slip in the day.
I'm knitting procedure after application. Although I must say but I have stirred gently to exfoliate because the oil had stopped up. For me, a happy event, it felt like as if I want to build towers with wet sand on the beach :) And also by the beautiful smell of the spirulina algae, it reminded me of my 23 years of holidays at the Baltic Sea with my parents. In the time of the Neptune Festival attracts me the peeling of the Gods gifts. . OO (what a coincidence, Neptune is indeed a God:)) Oo.

The peeling I had never taken the wooden spoon, but always with the hands themselves, the small bucket I was always too good to make it dirty:)

I personally have very dry legs I usually use the scrub on the legs and arms, backs must make my dear. In any case, I can save after the peel the skin cream, which are also in the application described, is not necessary. Nevertheless, it needs to dry after the peeling, the body does not rub the peeled bodies, but easy and pat gently over it, so you still have the nice soft "film".

My conclusion: The
Spirulina Body Scrub is recommended in any case, and who loves scrubs, this should be the occasion to try sometimes.

full of love thanks to Annette Göttergaben.com for allowing me to test a product.

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment