Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Neighbour Watches Me In The Shower

profit of PinkMariposa

Hello my friends ...

Today I received a package with my prize from Kim and PinkMariposa:) or Pima =)

Drinking was as follows:



I was wondering all the time, as these little kits will look like from the inside ... the mystery has now been solved! I will take part to send the same time more closely, but as far as I've seen are 4 each eye shadow with a mini mascara and a mini eyeliner \u0026lt;3

include addition, there were 3 great Zoeva brush \u0026lt; 3 I love Zoeva! (Unfortunately, you can see in the picture not so much because it is dark>. \u0026lt;) And I've won three of eyeliner pencils uma, 'm totally 'cool' on it to test =)

I would like to thank you for loving Pima ! Things are really great and I'm looking forward Visited totally won you have to \u0026lt;3

but sometimes their blog:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment