Monday, January 24, 2011

Herpes Blisters On Chest

Top Trend for Spring


There are currently again a competition, what haunts the blogger world, which I herewith would like to participate you.

Although I've only got an SLR for Christmas, but I find the sound of David Sievers, of the Lable A spoonful of sugar, so pretty that I still want to join (the competition is by: http://www.stylight.de/ ).

to the actual topic of this post: my spring trend.

I look forward to it already, when the sun in the sky a little longer to be seen, the temperatures rise and the first flowers are seen. So my spring trend, or much more are my spring trends, bright colors, flowers and skirts.

My favorite brand of this spring is because more difficult, actually it is mostly H & M, but this year's spring catalog I was a little disappointed, so I would say Gina Tricot (I'm still very proud of my gift from Gina Tricot from Cologne; )



0 comments:

Post a Comment