Friday, January 21, 2011

Driver Magic Gate Sony Vaio

URBAN BAROQUE Catrice

Hey my love ....
I am a thousand times ran to Drospa that Birsmarkstr. found in Berlin, running up and down ... I have not. Until today. Here in Spandau has Drospa in their space 'without changing'. There were 15% off EVERYTHING. Supi .. I clean .. and there she was ... almost more fully * _ * I got everything I wanted \u0026lt;3 I'm so happy \u0026lt;3

could come with Lipstick 2003 Victoria, nail polish & Biscuits Cupcakes and illuminating powder








The Swatch of lipstick is unfortunately not the right color again. He is a lot of pink-heavy. I find on the Swatch sees it more like coral. But, I tell you ... that smells good! Like the zebra Lippis from the Manhattan LE, Caramell, only better! \u0026lt;3 As you can see in the picture, the lipstick very 'sheer' heavy. The powder gives a subtle glow. It smells really crass to .. old woman. have the paint I have not tried, but as I read, he does not look good. But I found the color so good \u0026lt;3 thanks to the 15% fun of me 'only cost 9.32 instead of 11.50.


How do you find the LE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment