Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Does My Quad Backfire

Conrad Advent Calendar 2010

What you do not have in mind, one has to fingers - at least at the bloggers:)

For there is yet another retrospective review, this time from the Christmas season 2010th Promptly at 1 December 10 came at the advent of Conrad, whom you could test it during the test Ladies .

I think generally Advent Calendar normal on the calendar beyond chocolate, much more interesting. Since I "then" sought a kind of occupational therapy for my loved ones, this electronic Advent calendar was right on.

according to Conrad was promised for the following calendar:

Electronic Advent Calendar 2010
Highlights & Details
  • 24 new experiments and exciting ideas in technology 2010
  • necessary with detailed experimental instructions
  • No soldering iron
Description
No more boring chocolate calendars! This year you can cut back with new and innovative tests, the waiting time for Christmas. Every day you see a new part behind the door, which can be made without prior knowledge with a detailed instruction manual and return. Also experienced electricians will have your fun in the experiments. The components are straight forward on a breadboard, so no soldering is required and the tests are repeated as often.

On 24 December you will build with the collected parts to a larger project with which you can decorate your Christmas tree.

The know-how Certificate 2010
After 24 December, you can test your acquired knowledge and gain free the year 2010 under www.conrad.de certificate / certificate.

The practical knowledge cards
cut after 24 December, the dates on the back of the calendar and you will also provide a valuable service by Christmas. With the trading cards expand each year, step by step, your electronic knowledge.
9 V battery required!
If I am now back as remember, this was a great "hobby" time. The weather left out anyway to do anything to. At the beginning I had read the instruction manual in peace, because I can not without guidance, but had then left as planned, but my loved ones.

were with curiosity opened the door every day. With care and skill, the small particles were set to sum up what it is to be determined at the end - something which you can decorate the Christmas tree.

As I had already read in others, there were probably problems with the male fingers. We, or rather my love right from the beginning had taken a pair of tweezers on hand to put together these small components can, nevertheless was Caution. Young children should only watch.

pictures of tinkering I can show unfortunately, since the advent calendar is not here where I live has been assembled, but where I celebrated Christmas 2010.
However, I can say my love was very satisfied and once again it was another advent calendar which you got to face and I think that they themselves never as adult too old for an advent calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment