Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where To Watch Hard Yaoi For Free

my profit of GoldApfel.eu

had late last year, I participated in a Christmas competition from GoldApfel.eu but actually won something:

could name one thing you want to win like . I chose either an iPod Shuffle because I've never had and Sims 3, Sims because I love to play.

And what have I won? Sims 3 + late night:)
The win came just right, because I was already days before always wondering about how I want to pay me the Sims 3, as it slowly in my view, but it was time to go one step further. Played


I had it already and I must say, either it's up to my age or is it really so, at least it took me a bit was until I understand this game. Sometimes, I clearly needed more time than in Sims 2 For me it is very long and sometimes too much, but I'm just getting started:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment