Friday, January 14, 2011

Kt 4050 Firewire Card

new product tester: Dave

finally, I had to myonlineopanel.de participated in a survey, where it became clear which one may participate in a product review.

The test product is not for my loved ones left for me. No, he is our cat Dave


And now the Paekche came with the food trays to:


There are 12 "NoName" - shells that Dave from next Monday, getting a can of food per day.
While Dave then eats with relish, I've posting online to fill out a feeding diary. Started with the diary I had on Wednesday, as you advance lead in the diet diary has what the animal gets so in general, and later, the diary out with the test product.

I'm looking forward to the task and Dave certainly, he is the brother Fettwanst 'and looks forward to something delicious:)

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment