Monday, January 3, 2011

Star Sailboat Drawing

Please vote for my header (: I

Hello my friends ...

course you all a wundeeerschönes new year ... I hope you have celebrated nice.
If you have lust, can you tell me yes me, what have you done to it as New Year:)
I am with my love to treasure Stayed home and we slept through most of the countdown.
In itself that is a veeeery quiet evening and I think I've never been so sober New Year ^ ^

Another issue:

vll As some of you have noticed, held the Sugar & Cream Beauty Blog a competition.
The two look from 2.1.-5.1. a nice header for their new layout.
I wanted to try my luck again and have me time range is in Photoshop, that came out with:

A bissl Rosa! ^ ^ If you like my header I would be delighted if you would vote for me.
For you got to go easy on http://sugarundcream.blogspot.com and vote for the No. 9! I would be really grateful for that! =)


Have a nice start to the week

\u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment