Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where Is The Cd Burner Located In The Macbook Pro

My Christmas post

huhu your love
could unfortunately I have to manage my blog over the holidays do not like me there was my dog has once again become seriously ill and worry we had the he did not survive. But he's now feeling better and I hope he is back on the mountain.

this year I had received so many beautiful things and love of the people I now want to show again. The rest comes later. Thank you to this point I'm really happy about everything.

this beautiful star had given me the love Heike, thank you, he get a nice place to stay.



map Sanne, thanks that is so cute!

This great video card thread my dear Kerstin has sent, thank you.
this card I got from Black Bird, many thanks to me I was very excited about.

Thank you so much for the great Christmas card Ela

A beautiful map of Angela, thank you

This great card I received from Connie, my husband was very impressed by the picture stamps.


I wish you a happy and healthy new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment